1、 Equipment name: automatic hollow fiber mineral water equipment
2、 Specification and model: hdn-3000l
3、 Equipment brand: Wenzhou Haineng wzhdn
4、 Product function description:
1. Mechanical filter:
It is mainly used to remove rust, sediment, algae, suspended solids and other impurities in the water, reduce the turbidity of the water, make the turbidity of the water less than 0.5ntu, CODMn less than 1.5mg/l, iron content less than 0.05mg/l, SDI ≤ 5. Through the control valve, backwashing and forward washing can be carried out at any time to wash off the dirt on its surface, prevent its blocking and restore its filtering capacity.
2. Activated carbon filter:
Activated carbon has a very strong adsorption and filtration performance, and has a strong adsorption effect on residual chlorine, heterochromatic, peculiar smell, organic matters, etc. in water. As the reverse osmosis membrane is very sensitive to residual chlorine and organics, it is necessary to configure activated carbon to absorb residual chlorine and organics, so that the residual chlorine in the outlet water is ≤ 0.1mg/l, SDI ≤ 4, and the first can meet the water supply requirements of the reverse osmosis membrane. Second, it can greatly improve the original taste of the source water. It can be backwashed at any time through multiple control valves or steam operated butterfly valves to wash away the colloid and other pollutants on the surface, prevent the surface of the activated carbon from being surrounded by impurities, prevent it from blocking, and restore its treatment capacity.
3. Security filter:
After pretreatment, a safety filter is arranged in front of the high-pressure pump to prevent the impurity particles larger than 1um from entering the high-pressure pump and damaging the high-pressure pump and reverse osmosis membrane. The PP filter element (with framework and good strength) is loose outside and tight inside, and the water is filtered from the outside to the inside, which can prolong the time when the filter element is blocked. The upper part has an exhaust valve, which can prevent air from entering the pump and damaging the pump. The lower part has a drain valve, which can discharge the retained impurities at any time.
4. Hollow ultrafiltration device:
At present, ultrafiltration technology is a mature technology for mineral water production in the world. It is also a kind of water treatment technology with wide market application and wide application range. It can precisely filter bacteria, viruses and various floating substances in the water, with low working pressure, large water yield, large water flow, low cost and easy maintenance. The design of automatic flushing device can prolong its service life.
5. Ozone sterilizer:
Ozone dissolves in water, has the ability of continuous sterilization, long life, good sterilization effect, and its power consumption is small, does not pollute water quality, and has no residue. It is a sterilization method widely used in the production of bottled or barreled purified water. Its concentration is generally 3G / ton of pure water. In the process of using ozone to sterilize, it is necessary to equip the ozone oxidation mixing tower for bundling
◇ automatic and manual operation / flushing of UF membrane
◇ the UF membrane can be cleaned manually in the machine
◇ automatic stop of high water level and automatic start of low water level mineral water
◇ water shortage protection and overload and overpressure protection of multi-stage high-pressure pump
◇ voltage loss, undervoltage, overcurrent, short circuit, open circuit, leakage protection
◇ the equipment is made of stainless steel, fully automatic operation, no need for manual conduct.
◇ drinking natural mineral water, community direct drinking water, beverage, beer, brewing, dairy industry, natural mountain spring water treatment, etc.
1. The influent water quality is urban tap water or equivalent.
2. Technical indicators of water production:
(1) Water production flow: 3T / h (water temperature 25 ℃) pretreatment plus UF hollow ultrafiltration device
(2) Water production standard: in accordance with national standard a for natural mineral water (GB / T 19249-2003)
(3) In line with the national drinking water quality standard cj94-2005
(4) Conductivity ≥ 20 μ M / cm
1. The system equipment is entitled to one-year free warranty, the warranty date is calculated from the date of product acceptance, and the consumable filter material is not listed here.
2. In case of any equipment quality problem (except caused by misoperation or unforeseen factors) during the warranty period, the supplier shall repair it free of charge and replace the damaged parts.
3. After the expiration of the warranty period, only a certain material fee and appropriate technical service fee will be charged.
4. In case of system operation failure which cannot be solved by itself or by telephone, our technical maintenance personnel shall make solutions (including temporary measures) and schedule within 24 hours after receiving the written notice from the demander and report to the competent leaders of both parties.
5. After the delivery of the equipment, our company will have engineers to pay a return visit to understand the operation of the equipment and provide technical services in a timely manner. Users are welcome to ask any technical questions, and we will reply in time.
① the user shall provide detailed data of raw water test, so that our company can carry out relevant selection and arrangement calculation.
② the user shall explain the water quality requirements, use and water yield of the produced water.
③ our company has many types of pressure vessels, membranes, accessories, etc. if the user gives special instructions, we will try our best to meet the requirements.
④ our company provides installation and debugging for the designed and sold equipment and training for the user's operation personnel.
⑤ our company implements the principle of one-year equipment warranty and lifelong service for users, and establishes archives for tracking service to ensure the quality level.
If the above equipment fails to meet your requirements, please contact us, and we will formulate a detailed engineering plan based on your actual situation, to achieve a low-cost, high efficiency and scientific process combination, so that the water production can meet your ideal requirements.
- Water Treatment Equipment for Dairy Food and Wine Brewing
- Medicine, medical devices and other purified water equipment
- Solar Photovoltaic Ultra Pure Water Equipment for Electronic Chemical Industry
- Electroplating. Coating. Glue plasma deionization equipment
- Island Marine Desalination Water Treatment Equipment
- Cooling circulating water equipment for power plant smelting
- Reclaimed water reuse equipment for electroplated leather printing and dyeing
- Clean the sewage treatment system
- Purified water distribution system
- Ultra pure water system for urea
- RO Reverse Osmosis Purified Water Equipment System
- Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Equipment for Mineral Water
- Direct Drinking Water Equipment in Hotel Residential Buildings
- Frequency Conversion Constant Pressure Water Supply System Equipment
- Water treatment equipment for rainwater and rivers and streams
- Rural, domestic and commercial water purification equipment
- Domestic water treatment equipment
- Softening water treatment equipment
- Well water treatment equipment
- Pure Water Filling Production Line
- Liquid packing machine
- Bottle Blower Series
- Heat shrinkable packaging machine
- Marking and Setting Machine
- Automatic Code Spraying Machine
- QS Certification Product Summary
- Reverse osmosis device
- Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Device
- EDI device
- Sterile water tank, filter, membrane shell
- Pump, Flange, RO Membrane, Ultrafiltration Membrane
- Instruments, Instruments, Testers
- Pipe fittings, valves and accessories
- Quartz Sand, Activated Carbon, Yin-Yang Resin
- Chlorine dioxide generator
- Dosing device
- Water treatment chemicals
- Distilled water machine