Purification of water equipment requirements
This equipment is made by Wenzhou Haideng environmental protection equipment technology Co., LTD. It is 18 tons of automatic two-stage reverse osmosis +EDI ultrapure water equipment.
1. The structural design should be simple, reliable and easy to disassemble and assemble.
2, in order to facilitate disassembly, replacement, cleaning parts, actuator design as far as possible to use the standard, general, systematic parts.
3. The inner and outer wall surface of the equipment should be smooth and smooth, without dead Angle, and easy to clean and sterilize.The surface of the parts should be treated with chromium plating to prevent corrosion and rust.Avoid using paint on the outside of the equipment to prevent peeling.
4, the preparation of purified water equipment should be made of low-carbon stainless steel or other materials that have been proven not to pollute water quality.The equipment for preparing purified water should be cleaned regularly and the cleaning effect verified.
5. Wfi contact materials must be high quality low-carbon stainless steel or other materials that have been proven not to pollute water quality.The equipment used to prepare wFI should be cleaned regularly and the cleaning effect verified.
6. The storage cycle of purified water should not be more than 24 hours, and the storage tank should be made of stainless steel or other materials that have been proven to be non-toxic, corrosion resistant and not exudate polluted ions.To protect the vent, a hydrophobic sterilizer without shedding fiber should be installed.The inner wall of the storage tank should be smooth, and there should be no dead Angle and trashoma in the pipe and weld.Sensors should be used to display the parameters such as liquid level, temperature and pressure without the formation of stagnant water pollution.The storage tank should be cleaned, disinfected and sterilized regularly, and the effect of cleaning and sterilization should be verified.
7, pharmaceutical water delivery
(1) Purified water and pharmaceutical water should be transported by stainless steel pump which is easy to disassemble, clean and disinfect.Where purified water and water for injection are required, compressed air or nitrogen must be purified.
(2) Purified water should be transported by circulating pipeline.Pipeline design should be simple, should avoid blind pipe and dead Angle.The pipes shall be made of stainless steel or other pipes that have been proven to be non-toxic, corrosion-resistant and not exudate polluting ions.The valve should be sanitary valve without dead Angle, and the direction of purified water should be marked.
(3) The pipeline and pump for conveying purified water and water for injection should be cleaned, disinfected and sterilized regularly, and can be put into use after being verified to be qualified.
8. The design of pressure vessels shall be undertaken by the licensed units and qualified personnel, and shall be handled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the national standard of the People's Republic of China "Steel Pressure Vessels" (GB150-80) and "Pressure Vessel Safety technical Supervision Regulations".